This is an electronic press kit to accompany a June 13, 2013 announcement. Available in high definition.
HSI has seized the long-lost “Rosenberg Diary”. A close confidant of Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg was one of the most influential and important members of the “Third Reich” and of the Nazi Party. He wrote these pages from 1934 to 1944.
This electronic press kit is 6:30 and contains:
1. B-roll of the diary, being examined at the HSI office in Wilmington DE
2. Historical footage & photos: Rosenberg, Hitler, video with sound of Rosenberg talking to camera, Rosenberg on the stand at the Nuremburg trial
3. Sound bites with an expert, Jürgen Matthaeus, Historian at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
B-roll of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
Jürgen Matthaeus soundbites:
1. Diary's "obsessive" tone
2. Alfred Rosenberg as ideologue
3. Hitler calls Rosenberg the "Church Father of National Socialism"
4. (Reading diary excerpt): Commending success of anti-Semitic conference
5. Importance of rescuing evidence