Summer Splash: Pools open for fun in the sun summer swimming
MARINE CORPS AIR STATION CHERRY POINT, NC, UNITED STATES
MARINE CORPS AIR STATION CHERRY POINT, N.C. - Splashes and shouts of joy filled the Hancock and Cedar Creek pools Saturday after the two outdoor pools opened for public swimming.
Both will be open until Labor Day, Sept. 2.
Hancock Pool hours will be as follows:
• Monday through Friday 1–7 p.m.
• Weekends and holidays noon–7 p.m.
Adult lap swimming
• Monday through Friday 5–7 a.m. and 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Marine Corps Water Survival Training
• Monday through Friday 7–11 a.m.
Cedar Creek Pool hours will be as follows:
• Weekends noon–7 p.m.
• Closed Monday through Friday until June 7
• Beginning June 7, Monday through Friday noon–5 p.m.
• Lessons begin June 10 Monday through Thursday 9–11 a.m. and 5–8 p.m.
Pool rentals for both pools will begin Friday. Pools can be rented on Friday through Sunday from 7:30–9:30 p.m.
• Active duty military members and their dependents swim for free
• Non-military guests under the age of 2 are free
• Non-military guests ages 3–11 are $2
• Non-military guests 12 and older are $4
• Children of Department of Defense civilians ages 3–11 are $1.50
• DOD civilians and their dependents ages 12 and older are $3
DOD passes for purchase
• The monthly individual pass is $20
• The monthly family pass is $30
• The individual summer pass is $50
• The family summer pass is $70
For more information on the Hancock Pool, call 466-2168. For more information on the Cedar Creek Pool, call 466-2277.
||MARINE CORPS AIR STATION CHERRY POINT, NC, US
This work, Summer Splash: Pools open for fun in the sun summer swimming, by PFC Cayce Nevers, identified by DVIDS, is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.
MORE LIKE THIS