SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS OF SERVICE
On the DVIDS social media sites, we strive to provide a variety of news related to all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces with the assistance of military public affairs produced content.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep any comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Defense Video Imagery and Distribution System.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at: