DALLAS, TX, UNITED STATES
DALLAS—The Southwestern Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, was recognized with seven national-level awards at the recent Corps of Engineers Strategic Leader Conference in Little Rock. The awards were presented by Lt. Gen. Thomas P. Bostick, commanding general of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
• Chief of Engineers Safety Performance Award of Excellence (Division Category): Southwestern Division, Dallas, Texas, for demonstrated excellence in planning and managing comprehensive safety and occupational health programs.
• Chief of Engineers Safety Performance Award of Honor (District Category): Little Rock District, Little Rock, Ark., for demonstrated excellence in planning and managing comprehensive safety and occupational health programs.
• Corps of Engineers Project Manager of the Year: Viet Nguyen, Fort Worth District, Fort Worth, Texas, for outstanding contributions through professional excellence, achievement, and superior performance in program management.
• Corps of Engineers Landscape Architect of the Year: Dr. Rumanda K. Young, RLA, Forth Worth District, Fort Worth, Texas, for outstanding contributions by a creative and dedicated registered professional.
• National Contracting Organization Leadership Award: Mr. Brian Brobson, Tulsa District, Tulsa, Okla., for the ability to foster synergies internally and externally resulting in more efficient and effective business practices.
• Corps of Engineers Ronald J. Ruffennach Communicator of the Year: Ms. Kristine Brown, Galveston District, Galveston, Texas, for outstanding contributions in communicating the Corps story.
||DALLAS, TX, US
This work, Corps’ Southwestern Division honored at Strategic Leader Conference, by Martie Cenkci, identified by DVIDS, is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.