(e.g. yourname@email.com)

Forgot Password?

    Or login with Facebook

    A link to the past [Image 2 of 2]

    A link to the past

    The Las Flores Adobe ranch complex, built in 1868, is a registered national historical landmark and one of only a few authentic 19th century ranch houses of its kind. Located in 41 Area Camp Las Flores, the complex saw many uses in its day, to include serving as a lima bean farm. Camp Pendleton, in partnership with the National Park Service, saw to the complex's restoration in 2010 so that it could continue to serve as a reminder of the land's storied past. For more information about historical landmarks on Camp Pendleton, visit www.camppendletonhistoricalsociety.org (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Pfc. Drake Nickels)

    LEAVE A COMMENT

    IMAGE INFO

    Date Taken: 04.16.2018
    Date Posted: 04.16.2018 21:44
    Photo ID: 4300990
    VIRIN: 180416-M-BH464-014
    Resolution: 5184x3456
    Size: 9.06 MB
    Location: CAMP PENDLETON, US 

    Web Views: 16
    Downloads: 3
    Podcast Hits: 0

    PUBLIC DOMAIN