(e.g. yourname@email.com)

Forgot Password?

    Or login with Facebook

    A link to the past [Image 1 of 2]

    A link to the past

    The Las Flores Adobe ranch complex, built in 1868, is a registered national historical landmark and one of only a few authentic 19th century ranch houses of its kind. Located in 41 Area Camp Las Flores, the complex was restored by Camp Pendleton in partnership with the National Park Service and possesses exceptional value in commemorating the history of the United States. For more information about historical landmarks on Camp Pendleton, visit www.camppendletonhistoricalsociety.org (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Pfc. Drake Nickels)

    LEAVE A COMMENT

    IMAGE INFO

    Date Taken: 04.16.2018
    Date Posted: 04.16.2018 21:44
    Photo ID: 4300988
    VIRIN: 180416-M-BH464-001
    Resolution: 4593x2584
    Size: 6.88 MB
    Location: CAMP PENDLETON, US 

    Web Views: 24
    Downloads: 2
    Podcast Hits: 0

    PUBLIC DOMAIN